The Primary Care Respiratory Society UK and Cogora (publisher of Pulse, Nursing in Practice, The Pharmacist, and Healthcare Leader) have worked together to develop an educational clinical platform for UK GPs, nurses, practice pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
Based on your feedback, we provide content to allow you to stay up to date with best practice in respiratory medicine. We provide content on topics such as early and accurate diagnosis and monitoring of asthma and COPD, and the latest pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions. The emphasis will continue to be on practical advice for implementing best-practice care for your patients.
- Each year, the Primary Care Respiratory Academy hosts clinically-focused events at locations around the UK.
- These meetings provide an opportunity for primary care clinicians to update their knowledge of respiratory care, refresh their skills through practical sessions, and discuss their practice with colleagues from their local area.
- More information on this year’s Roadshow can be found on the Agenda, Locations and Speakers pages.
- The Clinical Platform hosts a variety of learning resources in various digital formats, from guideline documents to demonstrative videos, and these can be accessed on the Resources page.
- Each month, an update on the most interesting and relevant new published literature is also provided here. Visit the Journal club page to see summaries of the most recent literature in the field of respiratory care.
- A range of interactive self-study courses can be found on the CPD modules page, covering subjects as diverse as diagnosing childhood wheeze, pulmonary rehabilitation and interpreting spirometry results.