The Clinical Platform Roadshow agenda is based on feedback from past participants, as well as primary care respiratory experts, to deliver a meeting full of ever more insightful clinical sessions and interactive workshops. Below is the 2018 agenda:
Please note the agenda is subject to change.
Registration and coffee
Welcome and introduction
Session 1: Diagnosis – getting off to the right start
- Including a facilitated workshop entitled ‘Ensuring you have the right kit for diagnosis and monitoring’
Introduction to spirometry
- Including a facilitated workshop entitled ‘What does normal look like’
- Facilitated workshop 1: Latest guidance in managing allergic rhinitis
- Facilitated workshop 2: What intervention could be built into a routine 10-minute consultation to help your patient quit smoking?
- Facilitated workshop 3: What do you do with the breathless patient who returns to see you having seen the specialist but is not getting better?
Workshop: Inhaled medication
- Including a facilitated workshop entitled ‘Match the inhaler to the patient’
Session 2: Getting the disease management right
- Including a facilitated workshop entitled ‘Fitting that plan to the patient’
Fact or fantasy?
- What do you think you know?
Summary and close