This 2018 Commissioning Platform Workshops’ agenda will build on last year’s highly successful platform, and will update you with the latest information you need to meet the respiratory care needs of your local population. Below is the 2018 agenda:
Please note the agenda is subject to change.
Registration and coffee
Welcome, introduction to speakers and format, setting the scene
Introduction to Plan-on-a-Page
The view on the ground: Virtual interview ‘How do I go about redesigning our services?’
Table activity: Starting with the end in mind – what is my role in service redesign?
Session 1: Overcoming respiratory climate change
- Defining the new landscape of care delivery
- Good care versus good outcomes: what should you measure, what do you measure and what are you being told to measure?
Session 2: Being SMART with your respiratory business plan
- What would an outcomes-based service contract look like?
- How will technology contribute to improved outcomes?
- What data do you need to inform service delivery?
- Contract management
Table activity: What are you doing where you are?
Session 3: Population segmentation: an approach for respiratory care planning from prevention to end of life
- What are the outcomes we are looking for in each pillar?
- How can the respiratory services framework help you?
Plan-on-a-Page 3 – What matters to you?
Laying down the challenges: Virtual interview with Greg Fell (Director of Public Health, Sheffield)
Feedback and close